Thursday, October 22, 2009

Give Me a Break

Not that I have been the most consistent at posting lately, but I won't be posting for the next five or six days as I'm going to Hawaii for a chapel conference.

I know. Hawaii. Live is just so hard. But somehow I'll drag myself through it.

I am excited to meet the other chapel ladies there that I have only talked to through email and to hear the speaker at the conference.

But I'm equally excited to go to Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Target....and any other store I can find.

So, it'll be a little dark here - I'm not taking my lap-top - just want to enjoy and unplug for awhile.

Please, keep Drew and the kids in your prayers. Drew always does a great job with the kids - he's always been a great dad! But the kids are NOT excited about me leaving AT. ALL. I've heard several times today that they do NOT want me to leave. "You'll have fun with daddy," I tell them. The reply I get is "Yeah, but you know how to deal with us and all our stuff."

So sweet.

But not sweet enough to cancel my trip! They will be fine and will have a great time with Drew.

'till next week!

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy