Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Week Down

And so with that, another week closer to the big move!

Yesterday was big day for the kids - more freedom! When I got home from work about 12:30 I could not stand the pain anymore and so, I took my migraine meds.

Then I went to bed. Pretty much for the rest of the day.

I did drive to get the kids from school, but petty quickly decided that I probably shouldn't drive anymore until the meds wore off.

I basically laid on the couch...I didn't even want to sit up. A friend came over to go through Ben's old clothes and I couldn't even stay sitting up while she was here - I just had to lay down.

So. Dinner. Yeah. No way I was going to be able to stand up and cook. I gave the kids a choice: Cook some rice and pull out frozen sweet and sour or ride their bikes to the base Burger King and bring back burgers.

They chose the burgers.

Easy choice.

I think they all got a kick out of the small adventure. They did great - worked together great.

Ben stayed out side to keep an eye on the bikes, Melissa ordered, and William said that he "stood guard".

Melissa has this dream that she's president of the United States and her brothers are her Secret Service.....apparently they were practicing.

(I woke up this morning pain free and no drug haze - yeah!)

No comments:

Leaping For Joy

Leaping For Joy